ATCO provides financial awards to Canadian First Nation, Inuit and Metis students who demonstrate leadership and commitment in their quest for higher education.
Money available -
$500 - Merit awards for students completing Grades 10-12 (including upgrading)
$1000 - Bursaries for students in diploma or certificate programs.
$1500 - Scholarships for students in degree or graduate programs.
- Be a Canadian Indigenous person
- Be enrolled in high school or accredited post-secondary institution or training program.
- Preference will be given to students from Indigenous communities where ATCO has business interests.
How to Apply:
- Complete online application form available at: http://www.atco.com/Our-Commitment/Aboriginal-Relations/Indigenous-Education-Awards-Program
- Submit required documentation: One reference letter from a teacher, community leader or employer; Short essay (500-1000 words) describing why you are a suitable candidate; Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school semester; Transcript from the most recent school attended.