Back to all posts
TIME: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Take a tour of the campus.
- Speak with a faculty member or a representative from an academic area of interest.
- Explore our wide range of academic programs, student services, and student activities and organizations.
- Visit interactive program areas.
- Apply on the spot - applications will be accepted, and the application fee will be waived to those who apply in person that day.
- Perspective students in Grades 10-12 (or graduated) who register and attend Open House are entered into a draw for a $1,500 tuition credit!
Anyone who is interested can register or get additional information at their website. https://lethbridgecollege.ca/events/open-house-winter-2019